Please be informed that with effect from 1 January 2013, The Compensation Commissioner will issue tender letters under the following condition:
1. Tender letters will be issued to businesses that have no employees.
2. Employers that have been operating businesses without having registered with the Compensation Fund are not eligible to apply for tender letters.
3. Tender documents must be produced to the Compensation Fund in order to qualify for an issue of a tender letter.
4. The tender letter will be addressed to the Company issuing the tender.
5. The tender letter will be issued for a specific tender.
6. The responsibility to register the successful bidder with the Compensation Fund is now transferred to the company issuing the tender.
CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS WILL BE INSTITUTED AGAINST BUSINESSES THAT UNLAWFULLY OR INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUDS AND/OR MISREPRESENT FACTS ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYMENT STATUS.